your one-stop shop for nfl coverage
Welcome to BMR’s NFL Hub
We will break down the range of bets available on a pro football game, along with how to shop for NFL odds, futures betting options involving the entire regular season, individual games and even the Super Bowl.
Sports betting fans will learn more about the legal sports betting situation in each state, along with the variety of bonuses you can claim, plus our top NFL picks.
Aaron Rodgers vs. Jordan Love 2023 NFL Players Futures PropsThere is already a variety of player props for Rodgers and Love this season. Let's break them down so you can take them into consideration.
2023 NFL Schedule Release AnalysisWe are breaking down the schedule with a look at how this new information can impact the division races and different betting markets.
NFL Week 1 Odds: Let the Games Begin!The NFL 2023 schedule is live so we break down the Week 1 odds for every matchup on the slate as well as the current best spread available.
NFL Week 2 Odds: 6 Divisional Matchups On DeckThe NFL 2023 schedule is live so we break down the Week 2 odds for every matchup on the slate as well as the current best spread available.
NFL Week 3 Odds: Intriguing Storylines Despite Lack of High-Profile GamesThe NFL 2023 schedule is live so we break down the Week 3 odds for every matchup on the slate as well as the current best spread available.
NFL Week 4 Odds: Hello London!The NFL 2023 schedule is live so we break down the Week 4 odds for every matchup on the slate as well as the current best spread available.
Top 5 NFL Betting Sites
|Sportsbook||Rating||Online Since||Payment Methods|
|Bookmaker||A+||1996||Credit Card, Bitcoin, P2P, Crypto|
|Heritage Sports||A+||2001||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer, P2P|
|Bovada||A+||2011||Credit Card, Bitcoin|
|BetOnline||A+||2001||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Crypto, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer P2P,|
|BetAnySports||A+||2002||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Electronic Check|
NFL Betting Sites
BMR’s experts have reviewed hundreds of offshore sportsbooks over the years. We stick to offshore betting sites, as they can accept players from every state, and there are no restrictions on the betting options they can provide. Our reviewers decided that these are the top five NFL betting sites right now:
- Bookmaker – Elite NFL betting site offering early lines
- Heritage Sports – Offers reduced juice NFL lines and cash back
- Bovada – Best source of NFL prop bets
- BetOnline – Offers high NFL betting limits and loads of promos
- BetAnySports – Provides heavily discounted NFL betting lines
NFL Betting Sites Reviews and Highlights
We have rounded up the key features, promotions and NFL betting options at each sportsbook, so you can find your best match:
1. Bookmaker - Elite NFL betting site offering early lines
Bookmaker.eu is the best overall NFL betting site in the business. It accepts players from across the United States, and it is renowned for welcoming all action. That means you will not be limited if you embark on a winning streak, and professional bettors are accepted too.
Many sharps like Bookmaker, as it is regularly the first sportsbook to release NFL betting lines – earning its tagline "where the line originates." The user experience is simple, payouts are reliable and the customer service is strong, making this a great all-around NFL betting site.
- Often the first sportsbook to release NFL betting lines
- Does not limit winning players and welcomes pros
- Established, trusted NFL betting site that always pays out
- Professionals cannot claim bonuses
- Fewer NFL betting options than some competitors
2. Heritage Sports - Offers reduced juice NFL lines and cash back
Heritage Sports offers new customers a reduced juice cash-back welcome package, which allows you to bet on NFL sides and totals at -108 odds. That represents a 20% discount compared to the standard vigorish -110 odds available at most rival NFL betting sites. You will also receive up to 0.8% cash back on all pre-game and in-play betting on NFL sides and totals each quarter, plus an eighth deposit for free and a free birthday parlay.
This NFL betting site pursued an invite-only model for many years, but it now accepts all players from across North America. That is great news, as aside from the great odds, it also provides an excellent live NFL betting section and secure payouts.
- Offers -108 lines on NFL sides and totals
- Generous cash-back program with no rollover requirements
- Excellent security record
- Lower betting limits than some competitors
- Some rivals offer larger bonuses
Visit Heritage Sports
3. Bovada - Best source of NFL prop bets
Bovada offers a wider variety of NFL betting options than rival sportsbooks. There are more than 150 standard pre-game bet types available, including loads of alternate lines, game props and player props. There is also a prop builder tool, and you can use the betslip to create same-game parlays. If you cannot find a bet you would like to place, use the #whatsyawager feature and Bovada’s oddsmakers will give you a price on it.
The Bovada desktop site and mobile site are very easy-to-use, and it also provides same-day payments via cryptocurrencies. Its bonuses are a little smaller than those at BetOnline, but they also have lower rollover requirements (5x). There is also a strong Bovada loyalty program, so this is another excellent all-around choice for NFL bettors.
- Best selection of NFL props
- Request any NFL bet you like
- Appealing bonuses and strong loyalty program
- Lower betting limits than BetOnline
- Fewer additional promotions than some rivals
4. BetOnline - Offers high NFL betting limits and loads of promos
BetOnline is an A+ rated NFL betting site that is well-suited to players with larger bankrolls. It offers a re-bet feature, allowing you to repeat a wager within 60 seconds, multiple times until you arrive at your desired overall bet amount. You can also deposit between $20 and $500,000 via Bitcoin, underscoring BetOnline’s credentials as a destination for high-rollers.
However, it also welcomes casual NFL bettors with low limits and lots of free bets and risk-free bets. It does not have quite as many betting options as Bovada, but there are more markets than most rivals. You can claim a 100% crypto sign-up bonus worth up to $1,000, along with a large reload bonus and various additional promotions. It is also an excellent source of NFL contests. Another great feature is the ability to live stream NFL games within the live betting section of the site.
- Very high betting limits for NFL fans
- Lots of NFL promos, bonuses and contests
- Same day payouts
- Does not offer as many bet types as Bovada
- Does not provide reduced juice NFL lines
5. BetAnySports - Provides heavily discounted NFL betting lines
BetAnySports is a reduced juice betting site offering -105 lines on NFL sides and totals. That amounts to a 50% discount on the -110 lines available elsewhere. You will, therefore, earn larger payouts on winning NFL wagers at BetAnySports, and it will improve your long-term chances of ending the season in profit.
You just need to select the "Less Juice Package" when signing up with this online sportsbook. There are various alternative packages, including a very generous rebate and a cash bonus, but the reduced juice package is best for NFL fans. BetAnySports has a simpler design than rivals such as BetOnline, but it is very functional and effective, and this sportsbook always pays out.
- Best NFL betting odds on the market
- Alternative bonus packages available
- Reliable sportsbook with quick payouts
- You can only select one bonus package
- Some rival NFL betting sites offer more markets to wager on
How We Rate NFL Betting Sites
We drill down into several key areas when reviewing NFL betting sites:
- Betting Odds | The best NFL sportsbooks will never charge more than the standard juice on their sides and totals, and some offer reduced juice lines. We also assess the quality of the moneylines, totals, props and futures bets.
- Betting Markets | We analyze the breadth of football bets available, as a wide range of bets is an appealing trait in an online sports betting site. You should be able to find lots of alternate game lines.
- User Interface | A user-friendly interface helps you place wagers on football online quickly and effectively, creating high-quality betting experiences.
- Features | Additional features such as the bet request tool at Bovada and live streaming at BetOnline heighten the overall experience.
- Payout Speed | We monitor the withdrawal times at each site. The best NFL betting process payout requests on the same day they come in, meaning you never need to wait long to receive your winnings.
- Banking Options | You should be able to choose from various credit cards, cryptocurrencies and alternative methods when funding an NFL betting site.
- Bonuses | We look for NFL betting sites offering large, exciting sign-up and reload bonuses, with reasonable rollover requirements. The best sites offer additional promos and loyalty rewards too.
- Reputation | We only ever recommend reputable, trusted NFL betting sites that we have vetted carefully. Our A+ rated sportsbooks always pay out on time, and they can be relied upon to keep you safe when betting on NFL games online.
Popular Bonuses and Promotions at the Best NFL Betting Sites
Sports betting websites typically offer NFL fans a welcome bonus. They match a percentage of your first deposit with bonus funds. For example, there is a 20% bonus up to $500 at Bookmaker, a 75% bonus up to $750 at Bovada and a 100% bonus up to $1,000 at BetOnline. You must always roll the bonus funds over a certain number of times before you can make a cash withdrawal.
Additional NFL bonus code offers and app promos from sportsbook operators include a reload bonus, odds boosts, free bets and risk-free bets. Visit the promotions page at one of our chosen NFL betting sites to see a list of available deals each week. Many of them offer loyalty programs too.
Benefits of Betting on the NFL Online
- It is a lot quicker and more cost-effective to bet on the NFL online as opposed to visiting a retail sportsbook.
- You can choose from a wide range of betting options online, and claim bonuses, which is not possible in person.
- If you sign up with multiple online NFL betting sites, you can use our odds comparison service to find the best available lines before placing any wager.
How to Compare NFL Betting Sites
It is easy to compare the best NFL betting sites against one another at BMR. Just use our sportsbook comparison tool, add any two NFL betting sites and check out their features, strengths and weaknesses side by side.
How to Sign Up and Place Bets with an Online NFL Sportsbook
Follow these steps to sign up with an online NFL sportsbook today:
- Click the blue button next to one of the NFL betting websites on this page to visit it.
- Open the registration form and fill in your personal and contact info. You may be asked for your name, email address, date of birth, country of residence and phone number.
- Agree to the terms and complete your sign-up form.
- Validate your email address by clicking on a link sent to your inbox.
- Make an initial deposit via one of the debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrencies or alternative options displayed.
- You will receive bonus funds when your deposit arrives. You can then choose a sport, league and game. Browse the range of markets available and click on one.
- Your chosen bet will appear on the slip. Type in a bet amount and click the button to confirm.
Popular Types of NFL Bets
You will be offered a wide variety of bets on each game throughout the football season. There are hundreds of betting options on a single game at an elite site such as Bovada. These are the main bet types:
A traditional moneyline is a bet on the winner of a single game. It is the easiest of all betting opportunities to understand. The sportsbook will assess each NFL team’s chances of winning and release odds on them. You just need to predict the team that will win.
This is the most popular NFL betting option. The sportsbooks level things out by giving the moneyline favorite (the stronger team) a handicap, and a point spread arises. For example, you can bet on the San Francisco 49ers -3.5 at odds of -110 against the Seattle Seahawks, or the Seahawks +3.5 at -110. A bet on the Niners would require them to win by 4+ points.
A simple bet on the total points scored in a game, a half or a quarter, or by a certain team. For example, you might find betting action at -110 on over 48.5 points in an NFL game and -110 on under 48.5 points.
Parlay bets combine two or more picks. For example, you might bet on the Giants, Eagles, Commanders and Buccaneers all to cover the spread. All four would need to cover for the bet to succeed, but you will get a large payout if you succeed.
Prop bets are not linked to the result of an NFL game. A player prop might focus on an individual player to score a touchdown or the number of yards (over/under) a running back will rush for. Team props may focus on the number of sacks a team will record, for example.
NFL futures markets focus on long-term events. Examples include betting on the Super Bowl winner, or the winner of a particular conference or division. You will find futures odds on a range of additional markets, such as a team to make or miss the playoffs or the team that will secure the No. 1 seed in a conference. NFL futures are available on player awards too.
Biggest NFL Events to Bet On
Every game of the NFL season is a major betting event, but the excitement really ramps up during the playoffs. These are the key dates to mark down in your diary:
- Wild Card rounds: Jan. 14-16, 2023
- Divisional playoffs: Jan. 21-22, 2023
- AFC-NFC Conference championships: Jan. 29, 2023
- Pro Bowl: February 5, 2023
- Super Bowl LVI: Feb. 12, 2023
Where can I bet on NFL games legally?
Several states have locally regulated sports betting markets. Some only offer retail sports wagering, but online sports betting is available in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming, plus Washington DC.
However, there are plenty of restrictions in those states, and you will typically find better odds at offshore sportsbooks. Operators like Bookmaker.eu and Heritage Sports accept players from across the United States, including California, Texas and Florida, and there are no laws to stop you from using them.
Reading Betting Lines and Odds for the NFL
NFL betting odds start with a plus or minus:
- Pittsburgh Steelers to beat Carolina Panthers (+118)
- Carolina Panthers to beat Pittsburgh Steelers (-138)
If they start with a plus, the NFL betting odds tell you how much you would win from a $100 bet. A $100 bet at +118 on the Panthers would net $118 in profit.
If they begin with a minus, a football fan will know that is how much he or she must wager to win $100. A $138 bet on Pittsburgh at -138 would net a $100 profit.
NFL Betting Tips
- Sign up with multiple online gambling sites and use BMR to shop for the best NFL betting odds and lines before placing a wager.
- Spread bets are very popular, but you can consider a huge variety of football wagers when seeking a market that fits your reading of a game.
- Conduct thorough research by absorbing game statistics, analyzing betting trend patterns and watching a lot of action before wagering.
- Check out our expert picks. BMR’s handicappers boast a wealth of experience, and we can provide inspiration for your NFL bets.
- Claim appealing bonuses and profit boosts to strengthen your bankroll.
Frequently Asked Questions About NFL Betting Sites
Can I bet on NFL games online legally?
It is perfectly legal for anyone in the United States to use offshore sites such as Bookmaker, Heritage Sports, Bovada and BetOnline for NFL betting.
How do I bet online in a state that doesn’t allow it?
If there are no locally regulated sports betting apps in your state, you can use a mobile sportsbook based offshore. It is legal to do so, and they offer a broad range of mobile betting options.
What app do most people use to bet on the NFL?
You may be able to use a native mobile app like Caesars Sportsbook or FanDuel Sportsbook to bet on the NFL in certain states, but they are not available nationwide. Most Americans use offshore online betting sites such as Bovada, Bookmaker and BetOnline for NFL betting.
Which sportsbooks release NFL odds earliest?
Bookmaker.eu is famed for releasing the earliest NFL odds on the market. It typically beats offshore rivals and locally licensed sportsbooks to the punch, and it also excels in terms of payout speed and betting variety.
How does live betting on NFL matches work?
Live betting on NFL games using online sportsbooks or mobile betting apps allows you to wager on markets such as the moneyline, spread, totals and props after the action begins. The odds change to reflect the game’s score, meaning your potential payout on each market changes as the game wears on.
What are NFL props?
NFL prop bets do not focus on the result of a game. They narrow in on an occurrence within the game, such as the first touchdown scorer or the number of yards the QB will throw for. You can enjoy a risk-free bet on a prop at BetOnline to give it a go.